Hi friends, today I am posting a list of top 10 engineering colleges in India. Obviously all the 7 IIT's features as Top engineering Colleges in India so people don't get to know more about other Top colleges.. I will soon post a list of top engineering colleges (Non IIT’s) in my blog for those Students who are searching top Not IIT’s engineering colleges in India.
Here is the list
RANK
Name of Institute
City
1
Indian Institute of Technology IIT Kanpur
Kanpur
2
Indian Institute of Technology IIT Kharagpur
Kharagpur
3
Indian Institute of Technology IIT Bombay
Mumbai
4
Indian Institute of Technology IIT Madras
Chennai
5
Indian Institute of Technology IIT Delhi
Delhi
6
BITS Pilani
Pilani
7
IIT Roorkee
Roorkee
8
IT-BHU
Varanasi
9
IIT-Guwahati
Guwahati
10
College of Engg , Anna University
Guindy
2 comments:
what is the rank of ism-dhanbad in india?
HI I DID NOT QUALIFY IN MY AIEEE AND IIT 2009 SO WIL I BE SELECTED FOR PREPARATORY COURSE UNDER SC/ST/PhD CATEGORY STUDENTS
THIS IS MY FIRST ATTEMPT AND WITHOUT ANY COACHING I APPEARED FOR IIT 2009 AND I LOST
Post a Comment